Wonderful Norwegian Jade

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 27, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jade

this was my first cruise with Norwegian, I tried a bigger ship last year with Royal Caribbean, I had a doubt that I am going to have the same great experience, now I can say (It is the same Great experience) even with a smaller ship, it is the staff success, everything was organized, the ship is wonderful in everything, programs inside ship are amazing, full of fun, you can see smiles on all faces, hear laughs everywhere, people from over 60 nationalities who became as one family. I didn't give 5 stars for one thing which is minor,  restaurants have the same menu (Alizar and Grand Pacific), also I would suggest some changes to Sweets, they were mediocre. the buffet at Garden Pacific was great. thanks to the great staff Happy

I liked Buffet much more than restaurants, sweets need some more work.

I have no children but I believe Norwegian Jade is taking good care of Children.

I always choose Ocean View, this time I choosed inside stateroom and I like it, I slept longer cause I couldn't feel the sun light in the morning. service was great, thanks to Danilo.
Cruise terminal of Houston is a bit far and transportation from/to airports are expensive. but the city and highways are great.
beautiful Island and friendly people, clear waters , great for relaxation.