Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Not for me

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

The food quality was "blau", nothing special. Anything special you had to pay extra for, even the classic surf and turf, or lobster nights that are included on other cruises were extra charge. Hardly any change in menu form one night to the next, menu was what I would describe as "staple food".

The forced freestyle is not for us !! I like to meet new people and share experiences with other passengers. We tried asking for shared tables and that never worker. Never got to build relationship with crew or other passengers.

Our room steward was rude, never acknowledged any of the women on floor until we complained. However once we did, there was a complete turn around.

There was not much to do on ship that was not a surcharge.

The entertainment was very good, but unfortunately that alone is not enough to have me look at NCL again. Tried them 3 times - unsatisfied all 3 times. 3 strikes you are out !

Monica

Phone totally across room from bed, not good for wake up calls. No plug outlets close to bed or headboard making hard to setup wakeup alams on phone or even use computer in bed. No light switches to rest of room lighting by headboard only one night light there. We are silver level and we never got or ship pin or the nightly chocolates we should have at our tier.
ok but nothing to writ home about, other cruise lines are far better. Hated the smoking room in middle of ship.
not decent maps to destinations no shuttles to town, just dump you at shopping.
There was not much to do on ship that was not a surcharge.
Never got to build relationship with crew due to forced freestyle dining, room steward was rude, lack of communication between management and staff
"blau", nothing special

Not for me. Tried them 3 times - unsatisfied all 3 times. 3 strikes you are out !