First, and last NCL cruise!

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 16, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jade

Lets start off with the good! The shows were above average! The room was clean! , Mr Happy Happy, Washy Washy! That is really about it.

The Bad - The service was very lack luster, Could never find a server, had to get my own drinks. The crew look over worked and far under staffed! I almost felt bad for them. I have cruised on other cruise lines and never had the issues I had on this one. Drinks were $2-$5 higher then other cruise lines,  Food was below par! Ship was outdated and not very easy to get around in.

I have tried to get my "service charges" reduced to no avail as well. Customer Service is horrible, wait, I have yet to hear back from them, so who knows if they really one!

NCL lost me as a future cruiser!

DONT CRUISE IT!!!