Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst cruise ever

Sail Date: January 02, 2016

Overall the diversity of activities for young adults was very limited. Overall customer service of the crew, rude and unpleasant. I could go on but i just wrote a book about my experience to Norwegian which they really need to look into. If anyone ask i will tell them to never ever do a Norwegian cruise. Save ur money. By far the worst experience i have had on a cruise. Borinnnnnng. And i got food poisoning on the last night of the cruise. It was so bad my mom started praying i would get better, which i did and i was able to walk off the ship alive. I saw and felt my life flash before my eyes. Never again Norwegian. .i dont even like to speak write or hear ur name. .Done.

Good