Norwegian Jade fiasco

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 05, 2015

I have cruised NCL before and was always happy with ship and crew. but this one really dropped the ball.  The service from the crew was horrible overall.  The dining room staff could not get us served in under 2 hours and sometimes more.  We were traveling with 4 cabins of children and grandchildren and wanted service and table for 12.  They could not get this done without making us feel like we were the problem.  The food was ok, but not to my earlier NCL experience.   Room service never met my expectations as rooms were not arranged as requested for children and it went downhill from there.  Had to ask for Ice continously.  The office crew notified us of a credit card that was not reading and we went ot desk and they promised it would be taken care of.  While disembarking we had to go back and address the problem again.  And it was not of our doing, but the ships.  The staff did not know the rules and regulations posted in writing and on signs and were not pleasant.  Overall I will probably never travel NCL again or reccomend it to our friends,   My family traveling with us had all cruised before and basicly feel the same.