Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not very impressed

Sail Date: December 05, 2015

This was my first time on this line.  The price of the package was good and the staff was pleasant when approached.  The stateroom accommodations were good.  I found the organizing of the activities and eating areas were lacking in service.  The fact that we could not make reservations for the Specialty dining meant that we stand in line over an hour to get in  and be able to attend another activity. Once we got in the staff was unwelcoming and had a very

ridged, business like attitude.  One we got the food no one came to see if we were ok or needed anything. During the cruise, three persons fell, the main dining room floor was slippery, we had to place the yellow WET sign, bring it to the staffs attention.  The T-Shirt sale was very disorganized, the area was very small and was very difficult for guests to look at the merchandise.  There was not enough activities on the "at sea" days.  The list is quite long and I will stop now.  I will mention that there were a handful of staff that were very friendly , helpful and welcoming.

Would I use this line again, not likely.  Safety is a big issue and welcoming attitude.

Mr. Dennis Quismorio was very good at keeping the cabin in order. The lay out of the cabin was good and roomy, as was the bathroom.
Not enough activities on "at sea" days

Boarding and leaving process was very smooth