Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very disappointed

Sail Date: December 05, 2015

Food was terrible.  They crushed my luggage, lost multiple items.  The service was non existent.  The last day of our cruise in port at Roatan was rushed so we could return - we arrive in Houston at 4pm on 12/11 and was not allowed to depart the ship until the next day.  This was not a good experience for my first cruise.  Not sure I will ever take NCL again, was not impressed with their operations.  I voiced my complaints to the customer service and they were just like "well I hate to hear that, but this is free style" apparently free style is equal to free from customer service.

Average - nothing special, lesson learned on cabin location for future cruises I can take away. Cabin steward was a pain, he had no regard for our schedule only his own.