Loved seeing the Greek Isles!

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Greek Isles (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 25, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jade

I traveled with my teenaged daughter and we had a wonderful time.  The ship was lovely and the service was outstanding.  Ideally, I would try to go a little earlier in the year, even late spring, to avoid the heat.

I also highly recommend booking through . Our representative, Kimberly, did an excellent job and also followed up to make sure that we did not have any last minute changes.  I would definitely book through again.

We chose to buy the specialty dining package upfront and loved all of our choices.

Our steward, Ron Rodrigo, was wonderful!

Loved our stateroom and having a balcony for all of the beautiful scenery