Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Loved seeing the Greek Isles!

Sail Date: July 25, 2015

I traveled with my teenaged daughter and we had a wonderful time.  The ship was lovely and the service was outstanding.  Ideally, I would try to go a little earlier in the year, even late spring, to avoid the heat.

I also highly recommend booking through . Our representative, Kimberly, did an excellent job and also followed up to make sure that we did not have any last minute changes.  I would definitely book through again.

Loved our stateroom and having a balcony for all of the beautiful scenery
Embarkation process in Venice was long in the heat but disembarkation was a breeze and recommend the airport transfer
Our steward, Ron Rodrigo, was wonderful!
We chose to buy the specialty dining package upfront and loved all of our choices.

1 Comment