Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Transatlantic

A lot of awesome sea days!

Sail Date: October 29, 2015

16 night of fun and relaxing!

Peoples are friendly, all different country and all different language. It was interesting to see all type of peoples.

Love Free style dinner even my friend and me took dresses but never did have to wear! Food was excellent and a lot to chose from.

What we paid was awesome and definitely I  will go back again. Especially I love from Barcelona to US. This way time change which occur 4 times is gain instead loss. I was getting up one hour early every morning. That was awesome!

Arranged very nice. Don't feel so closed in. Bed was high enough to put suite case and stuff under.
They didn't have move under moon and stars!
They just have few move at theater but choice of move was terrible! They show American prisoner of war in Japan. I had to walk out because so brutal nothing but torturing! Humiliating as I am American but born in Japan. NCL should have a little more sensitive chose of move!

After midnight you can still get sit down menu at Jasmine café which was awesome!
I had hot buffalo wings or fish & chip with wonton soup!
Instead simple pizza or sandwich!