My trip onboard the Noregian Jade.

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Greek Isles (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 17, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jade

Everyone onboard the ship are wonderful people. They are always willing to help you any way they can. I have been on the Star and they also were just as friendly.  When I cruise again, I will be going on with the Norwegian Cruise Lines.

I had dinner at a couple of the eating places. My food was good, but the baked potatoes were only warm and the butter would not even melt.

The cabin was wonderful and clean. Was enough room for me. My bed was always made for me and turned down at night.

The garden café was wonderful also. The food was great. The staff was always friendly in servicing and picking up the plates when one was done eating.