Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Expectations-GREATLY EXCEEDED!!!!!!

Sail Date: May 02, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My expectations of my cruise were far greatly exceeded! Everything was perfect (food, crew members, ship condition, shore destinations, entertainment)! It's a humbling experience to have crew member's primary focus on you having the best vacation ever! There was not a sour attitude anywhere. I will highly recommend this cruise to my friends and family and I hope to return soon. Thank you NCL and for making this the best vacation ever!

Lisa Holland

The Jade is a beautiful ship and perfectly cared for by it's vrew members.
The food was seasoned perfectly! everything was perfect. The service was amazing and perfectly executed by the wait staff. I was impressed.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Perfect, perfect, perfect! There's so much to do on the cruise. You'll never run out of things to do.
Children's Programs I did not use this service
Activities are available for all age groups. Perfect!
The destinations were outstanding and I would not change a thing.
Our housekeeper Rodrigo Malaman was very kind to us and keot our room in gret shape.
Venice, Italy
The port is in a grea location for tourist shopping, museums and dining.
Corfu, Greece
Corfu was nice and the time alloted is just right in my opinion.
Santorini, Greece
Breathtaking! The sunset was priceless!
Mykonos, Greece
Beautiful! I loved it!
Katakolon (Olympia), Greece
I loved Katakolon and the transportation to the sights is very affordable.

You can't inprove on excellence. NCL is doing everything right.