Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

health issues at the ship

Sail Date: March 18, 2015

Staff were coughing on the restaurant, therefore, passengers got sick. by the end of the cruise there were too many people coughing. We notice the AC ducts were not clean and rooms smell like dust were in the air. The carpet in hallways and rooms smell like dust too.

I got intoxicated with the food I ate at the last dinner on the cruise and like at 3am I woke up with my face swallow, my husband went with me to look for the doctor and the nurse told me if I was ready to pay $200 plus medicine, the doctor will see me. Even though I was like that because the food was bad, the people at the cruise took no responsibility of it or have any courtesy to evaluate what happened.

That ship with all the sick (coughing) staff and passengers shouldn't kept going straight from one trip to the next one without taking care of what was going on with the health of staff and passengers.

Cabin / Stateroom smell dust

The Bistro and Cagney are worth it the money, the other special dinning are not.