Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Great time -- already want to repeat!

Sail Date: March 18, 2015

The cruise was great. Being able to visit 6 ports in 10 days was incredible. Instead of wandering around airports and dealing with transport to-and-from airports, hotels, and toting luggage all around, we only had to hop on and off the ship. My wife and I were able to eat to our hearts' content. My only complaint was that the soft serve ice cream machine was shut down every day around 11 PM. When that's my only complaint, I have to give it a 5-star review.

The alcohol was generally reasonably priced (Seagrams 7 & Sprite for $6 is the same as a bar in the States!) but some wasn't ($14 for a margarita hurt).

The interior staterooms were more spacious than my wife expected. We were both very pleased and already looking forward to our next cruise.

Room was not as orange or bright as it seems to be in the photograph. Shower was surprisingly large. Beds fit together quite nicely. Pillows were nice.

The Blue Lagoon was the only 24 hour cafe and ALWAYS had only two or three people eating there. After 11 PM, definitely hit up the Blue Lagoon.

Also, make sure you actually do things. You may be embarrassed to participate in some things, but that's how you'll create lifelong, worthwhile memories.