Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Experience EVER In My Life.

Sail Date: September 02, 2016

This by far was the absolute BEST experience in my entire life. I have never been on a cruise I was always scared to go on a cruise because of all of the horror stories about motion sickness, being left at ports, and the choppy water. Guess what we never experienced any of this. The staff was very good and caring. All weekend the staff catered to US. The only down side was the over priced acholic drinks. But, they made up for it with the discounted liquor store "Tradewinds" that had some really great deals. However, only downside you can not pick up liquor until 2nd night after 7pm. On the two day cruise. But, the food was great, the movies, attractions, sailing, shows,games, music, ect. Was great I can't wait to go again.

100% best for the money

Good at every Resturant was amazing