Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

AMAZING TIME!

Sail Date: September 02, 2016

This was my very first time being on a cruise and I must say that everything was wonderful besides the unlimited wi-fi that I paid for.  Customer service was excellent down to the amazing cuisine. I would truly recommend this voyage to everyone that I know but will give everyone a heads up about ignoring the purchase of internet service.  That was the only thing that I was disappointed in!

Excellent!

To avoid purchasing the unlimited internet service because it will not work when you want it to.