Norwegian Getaway may29, 2016

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I love the whole ship. It was my first time on the Getaway. But not my first cruise

i especially enjoyed the restaurant and the shows

I didn't like that you have to book the shows. Didn't get to see a few things I wanted to se.

My biggest complaint is the pool. They only have one and it's very small. And another gripe was the $7.85 room service charge.

I have never seen this in 30 years of cruising.

Overall. I would rate my experience as a 10 and plan to travel with my children in the near future.

Staff werre great. Ship was spotless

Nothing. Everyone was great

I can't suggest any restaurant bc they were all good.
We also went to la cucina. Le bistro. Modern a and illusion arum

Take the cave tube excursion off the ship. It's $49. The agency people are all there as soon as you get off the ship
Had a great massage on the beach. There is also a nice big pool to cool off when shopping. Wear your suit