Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Getaway may29, 2016

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

I love the whole ship. It was my first time on the Getaway. But not my first cruise

i especially enjoyed the restaurant and the shows

I didn't like that you have to book the shows. Didn't get to see a few things I wanted to se.

My biggest complaint is the pool. They only have one and it's very small. And another gripe was the $7.85 room service charge.

I have never seen this in 30 years of cruising.

Overall. I would rate my experience as a 10 and plan to travel with my children in the near future.

Staff werre great. Ship was spotless

Nothing. Everyone was great
Miami, Florida
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
Take the cave tube excursion off the ship. It's $49. The agency people are all there as soon as you get off the ship
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Had a great massage on the beach. There is also a nice big pool to cool off when shopping. Wear your suit

I can't suggest any restaurant bc they were all good.
We also went to la cucina. Le bistro. Modern a and illusion arum