Got because of the waitress

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

The ship was awesome , brand new and very entertaining. However, the very first waitress we had said she's 'fighting cold'. I got sick 2 days later and it ruined my trip.

Is it safe to assume Norweigian doesn't pay waitresses when they get sick? That's the only reason I can think why the poor waitress was working. It ruined my trip for sure. Angry

Not enough Vegetarian options. No protein sources.

Burn the floor was good. The acappella was not good. They were out of sync and were not great collectively.

I loved our steward. Agnelo is totally awesome.