Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Got because of the waitress

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

The ship was awesome , brand new and very entertaining. However, the very first waitress we had said she's 'fighting cold'. I got sick 2 days later and it ruined my trip.

Is it safe to assume Norweigian doesn't pay waitresses when they get sick? That's the only reason I can think why the poor waitress was working. It ruined my trip for sure. Angry

I loved our steward. Agnelo is totally awesome.
took too long to disembark
Burn the floor was good. The acappella was not good. They were out of sync and were not great collectively.
Not enough Vegetarian options. No protein sources.