Very nice cruise for a family vacation

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 24, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

Overall a wonderful family vacation.  There were lots of activities to constantly keep the children and the adults entertained.  All three of my boys (17, 12, and 6) loved going to designated kid area on a nightly basis.  My only critique was that the ropes course, spider web and rock wall should have been open more of the time.  We found it closed a lot due to wind on sea days, and on port days it was simply closed with the exception of a couple hours.

Very nicely sized for my family of 5. My only wish was that the shower had a door that was separate (or had a non-see through curtain) from the sink and toilet. That way two people could benefit from the bathroom at one time. 5 people in one bathroom was a little tough. My husband and I purchased the thermal spa package and luckily we were able to use those shower facilities in the evenings prior to dinners.

Don't miss out on Ocean Blue and Cagney's. Amazing service and dinners.

Kind of a scary place outside of the port walls.... Can't wait till Norwegian has their private island open.
Maya Chan Beach, booked online, not through the ship, was AMAZING!!!! Don't miss it.