Cruise line review

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I would have given it a 5 star review, but on April 6, I tripped over the high threshold in my stateroom bathroom, and took the skin off of my right knee, and fractured a small bone in the knee.  I spent the day of the Cayman Island excursion in bed, in pain.  This excursion was one of the main reasons for taking the cruise, and I missed it.  I also spent a couple of hours in your infirmary being checked out and xrayed.  This cruise cost me too much money to get hurt when I am suppose to be having fun.  It is a great cruise, but they need to do something about those bathroom thresholds, especially for senior citizens.

Remoldle the bathroom thresholds to accommodate senior citizens.

The Taste Restaurant was the greatest.

George Town, Grand Cayman Did not visit port

Missed this one due to a fall in the bathroom. Really wanted to visit it.