Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise line review

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

I would have given it a 5 star review, but on April 6, I tripped over the high threshold in my stateroom bathroom, and took the skin off of my right knee, and fractured a small bone in the knee.  I spent the day of the Cayman Island excursion in bed, in pain.  This excursion was one of the main reasons for taking the cruise, and I missed it.  I also spent a couple of hours in your infirmary being checked out and xrayed.  This cruise cost me too much money to get hurt when I am suppose to be having fun.  It is a great cruise, but they need to do something about those bathroom thresholds, especially for senior citizens.

Remoldle the bathroom thresholds to accommodate senior citizens.

The Taste Restaurant was the greatest.