Norwegian cruise is the best

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I had a fantastic trip until I realized I was chaged erroneously and fraudulently by in the sum of 171.99 when I returned to the states and called the customer service agent that took the call stated this charge was for insurance and a 24.99 booking fee . First let me say this was my 7th cruise , I never purchase insurance 2nd of all for her to tell me , " She (agent I originally booked with )told you about it when you booked the cruise ," I informed her,  you were not on the call insurance never came up and then informed her I would be contacting my bank to report this as fraud , because that is what it is. .

Cabin was spacious and adequate .

This was my first cruise on Norwegian, I will never cruise on any other cruise line after the great experience I had on this cruise .