impressive first cruise with norwegian

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 06, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

This was my first Norwegian cruise because of the current promotions they are running. I wasn't sure about it after reading recent reviews regarding this ship but i was not disappointed at all.  The ship is beautiful with the only problem I saw was the pool deck being to small as well as the theater. Besides that the ship was great with amazing food and food options everywhere! I cant wait to go on the escape next!

Food was amazing

Both free shows were good. Illusionarium was decent (sit as close up as you can)

Dont have children so i cant offer my opinion

Rhandy our room steward was great

Balconbathroom.y was a bit small but the room itself was great with a decent size

Try every free restaurant you can.

DIdnt stop because of conditions.
Falmouth was a lot better i thought when it comes to Jamaica.