Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

impressive first cruise with norwegian

Sail Date: March 06, 2016

This was my first Norwegian cruise because of the current promotions they are running. I wasn't sure about it after reading recent reviews regarding this ship but i was not disappointed at all.  The ship is beautiful with the only problem I saw was the pool deck being to small as well as the theater. Besides that the ship was great with amazing food and food options everywhere! I cant wait to go on the escape next!

Balconbathroom.y was a bit small but the room itself was great with a decent size
Dont have children so i cant offer my opinion
Both free shows were good. Illusionarium was decent (sit as close up as you can)
Rhandy our room steward was great
Food was amazing
Miami, Florida
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
DIdnt stop because of conditions.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Falmouth was a lot better i thought when it comes to Jamaica.
George Town, Grand Cayman

Try every free restaurant you can.