Norweigian Getaway

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 03, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

Ship was great!!!

some of the staff were unfriendly and rude.  Would not have provided 18% tip if it wasn't already assed on the bill.   I felt that they already knew they were getting the 18% tip so they didn't gave to put fort effort in any services.

at several locations, the bartender's were rude and unfriendly. If the tip wasn't automatically added onto the bill, I would not have given a tip. 18% tip was way too much for most of the servers and bartender's pool server's.

18% gratuity was way to much for all services. I went to one of the yoga classes, first off, I was charged for the class (unknown of the charge) on top of the charge, I was assessed 18% gratuity. Activities like this shouldn't have a gratuity charge.

Love the island but not enough time spent there after excursions.