Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Norweigian Getaway

Sail Date: October 03, 2015

Ship was great!!!

some of the staff were unfriendly and rude.  Would not have provided 18% tip if it wasn't already assed on the bill.   I felt that they already knew they were getting the 18% tip so they didn't gave to put fort effort in any services.

at several locations, the bartender's were rude and unfriendly. If the tip wasn't automatically added onto the bill, I would not have given a tip. 18% tip was way too much for most of the servers and bartender's pool server's.
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Love the island but not enough time spent there after excursions.

18% gratuity was way to much for all services. I went to one of the yoga classes, first off, I was charged for the class (unknown of the charge) on top of the charge, I was assessed 18% gratuity. Activities like this shouldn't have a gratuity charge.