Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Norwegian Getaway overall a great ship

Sail Date: October 03, 2015

We took the Norwegian Getaway from Oct 3-10 (2015).  There were 16 of us total ranging in age from 2 to 82.  All of us had balcony rooms and the views were absolutely amazing!  The ship was well kept, clean, and had a variety of things for everyone to do.  I was slightly bummed there was only one main pool but it was a good meeting/focal point.  I LOVED the freestyle dining and the ability to make reservations if you wanted to eat at a set time.  I would definitely take another Norwegian Cruise in the future.

Children's Programs Didn't participate as it was my nieces and nephews
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We just walked around when we got off the ship. Not the greatest area. I would be curious to go on an excursion next time to see if I enjoyed it more.
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
We just walked around when we got off the ship and there really wasn't much to do. I wish I would have known that ahead of time.
Beautiful! I'd definitely consider taking a trip back just to the Bahamas.

Taste was definitely our favorite main dining location. The Garden Cafe was nice for a faster breakfast with lots of variety.