Beware of what you eat!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 03, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway
Cabin Type: Suite

got on the getaway ready to cruise, feeling great! 3 days in got so sick, went to the ship doctor gave me Imodium and told me to stay in cabin for 24 hours. What!! Had payed for a show (illusionrium) tried to get a refund was told no twice. So j payed for it so I went, 2 officers holding a picture of me up , took me out like I was a criminal. I was humiliated. Remaining 3 days of cruise had to eat saltines and no alcohol. Some cruise. I'll have to think twice before cruising with NCL!!

Made me sick

Pool way to small

The room steward (madrana) was very nice.

Looked clean