Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Beware of what you eat!

Sail Date: October 03, 2015

Room Type: Suite

got on the getaway ready to cruise, feeling great! 3 days in got so sick, went to the ship doctor gave me Imodium and told me to stay in cabin for 24 hours. What!! Had payed for a show (illusionrium) tried to get a refund was told no twice. So j payed for it so I went, 2 officers holding a picture of me up , took me out like I was a criminal. I was humiliated. Remaining 3 days of cruise had to eat saltines and no alcohol. Some cruise. I'll have to think twice before cruising with NCL!!

Nice cabin TV kinda small
Security officers not friendly at all. Yell at you if not going fast enough
Looked clean
Not much on Tortola
Pool way to small
The room steward (madrana) was very nice.
Made me sick