Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful Cruise Experience!

Sail Date: August 01, 2015

It all started with a well coordinated baggage drop off.  From there we went to check in, which was as fast as one could fairly expect.  On board, our room was beautiful.  There was not a single crew member that was not cheerful and helpful. The shows were fun and there was always something to do.  A couple of cons for me was that there was only one very small swimming pool that was crowded.  Another con, and this may be an indication of my age, is that the dancing did not start until 11 pm, which is late after such a busy day.   The ports were fun and friendly.  In spite of the two cons, My wife and I are contemplating another cruise to the same place.  If not, then certainly we will use Norwegian for our next cruise.

Well designed. Maid service perfect.
It was a little tedious and disorganized as far as the disembarkation. But I understand this was a customs problem, not the cruise line's.

1 Comment