Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing Family Adventure

Sail Date: June 13, 2015

My family of 4 had a great time on this cruise ship and at the destinations.  We loved the water slides, the ropes course, walking the plank.  We loved the outdoor bars/seating areas including the outdoor chess set and shuffleboard.  Being able to sit outside at a quiet table and play games with the family was amazing.  The stateroom had a surprising amount of storage, nooks, and crannies for being able to store all of our stuff.  The bathroom was unexpectedly roomy.  The overall design of the ship was amazing and well suite for our family.  The iConcierge worked great for meeting up with other friends on the boat.  I did not love the entertainment.  Specifically Legally Blonde.  I thought the content was inappropriate and the singing was just bad.  Everyone in my party agreed so pretty sure this wasn't just me.  I would highly recommend this ship.  We also had an amazing time ziplining in St Thomas and going to Jost Van Dyke in Tortola.  i would pay that money all over again and do those excursions again.  Great trip!