NIce Trip

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 02, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

The trip was very pleasant. The ship was beautiful and the staff was great. I would recommend trying the Oceania restaurant. It was well worth the additional fee. The Island were very lovely to see. I truly enjoyed my trip

The Oceania Resturant was the best. The included restaurant all seemed to serve the exact same food.

The room is exactly as it is pictured here. There was plenty of room for my wife and I. We just missed having drawers to put our things in, but the did have storage shelves.