Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I had a great time

Sail Date: January 17, 2015

This is our  third cruise and my second  with the NCL.  We loved the free style atmosphere at Norwegian cruises and decided to stick with them for our future cruises.  .We enjoyed our first cruise with the GEM but decided to try the newer and bigger GETAWAY.  We were not disappointed. The ship is huge, roomy  and beautiful.  The entertainment was excellent; the food great; and the staff amazingly courteous.  The only downside to the  Norwegian cruise was when we got off  the ship and trying to get back to our   normal life. It was very hard. I cannot think of a better way to maximize our vacation than to cruise with the Norwegians.  I am already planning our next cruise with the Norwegians.

try different things and do not stick to one schedule or a certain routine or diet. Just follow your heart and get out of your comfort zone. Have a good time.