good

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 18, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

It was the first cruise that I have been on an it was great. the gateway had great show to go

to all of them . the band groove was great. they had a lot for things for the kids to do on

the boat.  the food was great, the one that you paid for was all great go to all of them and

all the free one was great . the pool was great they bring you fruit while you were laying out.

Our ocean view room was nice it had a tub in it and the bathroom were nice. The drink were

that you paid for was not good $10 or more. Drink beer or wine. No sweet wine on the boat

Like sangrine . So after 2 days on the boat I did not drink any thing until I got off the boat and

had some great rum drinks. I would bring my own wine next time because they did not have what

I like or before you book your cruise ask them what wine do they have on the boat. do not

bring an  iron . they have everything you need. bring some water . bring with you sea sick pad

that you put on your neck . they work great.  the cruise was great   I feel a sleep a lot on the

boat because the boat made me so relax. I don't know what to do to make me not fall a sleep but

the boat made me sleep. but I would go again,

Mary

bring sea sick pad with you. bring your on wine / no sweet wine on the boat .
I like sanguine or bluebreey wine. bring water.
no iron they will take it from you.