What a Great Cruise!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2014

This was the first cruise that my wife and I have taken and it was wonderful.  She has been hesitant about cruises before, but now she is ready to go again.  My wife loved the freestyle dining and the many options we had for food, activities, and entertainment.   The ship was beautiful, the service wonderful, the food and entertainment were excellent, the shore excursions were fun.  While I cannot compare this cruise to others, I talked to a number of fellow passengers with multiple cruise experience who told me that they rated this cruise on the Getaway as the best cruise with the best food and entertainment that they had ever experienced.

Go to Savor or Taste restaurants for complimentary meals where you can sit down and be served w/o it being crowded. The Tropicana Room is also excellent for this same feature, but will usually require reservations.