Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Awesome Cruise!

Sail Date: September 20, 2014

The Getaway was so awesome. Everyone was so nice, especially my cabin steward. So much to do and so many places to eat. The food was really good. No wait lines in the buffet. I could always find a table. The main dining rooms felt more like being in a restaurant. The shows were great.  I loved the extra special touches, like being able to wash your hands in the sinks by the dining area, the selfie cameras,  the touch screens let you see activity times, capacity in restarants, etc. I loved the atrium area with the huge  screen and comfortable chairs. I can't say enough great things about this ship!!

Awesome
Food great...loved the waffles at breakfast.
My cabin steward, Jonathan was the best!!
Loved Legally Blonde
Although I don't have small children. The saw some of the show with Dora. It was great
Onboard Activities Loved dancing the stars, movies, game shows, etc
I have been to all the islands previously. Love Megans Bay and Paradise Island.
Actually, I was upgraded to a balcony. The room seemed smaller than the last ship I was on. The bed was really comfortable and I liked the ideal of being able to store luggage under the bed.
Miami, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Shopping and beach
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Shopping and beach
Loved Paradise Island

Make reservations, even for free venues, especially for comedy shows. The shows fill up fast.