Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not the Getaway I expected

Sail Date: July 05, 2014

The boat was very new and nice, however the carpet in our stateroom already looked very used and one of our curtains was already broken. We asked the crew for directions several times and they seemed less clear on where things were located than we did. The wait staff at the O'Shehan's bar were slow and somewhat rude. I think there were a lot of kids activities so I imagine if I had brought young kids there may have been things to do for them. The activities my teenagers and I did were really crowded and so we did not stay for most of them. Bingo was very expensive. The food was good but not spectacular. Our cabin porter was mediocre and took a day to find us lotion!  He alsow charged us for a soda and nuts we did not eat. BTW, lotion is not in the room or conditioner. The on board convenience store is a joke so don't bank on getting things you may have forgotten. Tropicana staff is quite attentive and the music there was nice. The comedy show was wonderful! I think the guys name was Rodney Laynee, or something but he was hilarious!

Skip the gelato shop, it was awful, tasted like it was a powdered mix.