My first cruise

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

Since this is my first cruise, I have nothing with which to compare. This experience was wonderful! I especially enjoyed the "studios" for solo's and the private "studio lounge" just for solo's. It was like having my own private galley! Though the times others,not solos and w/children, came into the lounge and used it as if they belonged, bothered me.

There was more than enough to do that was "no charge" that allowed me to have a great experience while staying within my budget.

FOOD, FOOD AND MORE FOOD! Never had to eat the same thing unless I chose.I did come home 2.5 pounds lighter than I had departed, that was from all the walking I did from forward to aft, port to starboard, deck 15 to deck 6 and back up!

I would have liked the staff to be more vigiliant during the "adult" time in Spice H2O. Children were not allowed yet parents brought them and teens acted like it was their place.

I also enjoyed my quiet time on deck 8 sitting in a wicker chair watching, listening and just being with the ocean.

doe not apply

Yes it was small because it was for a solo AND I wasn't spending much time there. So it was perfect and adequate for me.
It was "labour day" so most shops closed BUT the people where in the streets and we had a great time