Better than I ever could have expected!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

First, I want to thank Mary Gene De La Cruz for setting up and arranging mine and my fiance's cruise. It was by far the greatest experience we have ever had for our first cruise and first official vacation where we went somewhere other than the local area. The cruise was wonderful. While I cannot honestly comment on the shore excursions mostly because when we went we had a limited budget but that did not keep us from having the time of our llives. The ships was wonderful and the crew even better. I am not use to having someone do things for me such as bring me coffee or serve me drinks but that happening was just the icing on the cake. There was always something to do and going on all day. The daily itineraries were vry helpful in making decisions what to do and when. We realized early into the trip that one would almost have to make this trip twice to accomplish everything because their was so much to do. The food was excellent. We did most of our eating at the Garden Cafe but also enjoyed many of the other places as well such as Taste, Savor, and O'Sheean's. St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Nassau were all wonderful to the point words cannot express. Honestly there was not a night that I did not go to bed until after 3am and I have not done that in years LOL. Overall it was an extremely wonderful trip and we will be going again next year and already we are excited to make this our yearly vacation going on Norwegian Cruise lInes again.

Excellent actually

there is alway something to do

All the shows were very entertaining and enjoyable

Staff was wonderful. Hats off to Lawrence our steward

The ship was absolutely beautiful

Our balcony room was wonderful. If you really want the best view of the whole trip and good time to relax while at see, get the balcony. You won't regret it.

Make sure you read the daily schedule. The first couple days onboard we did not read them and saw we missed a few activities that we wanted to do. We made sure we read them every day after that to know what was going on.

Very fast getting us onboard and very little waiting.
Had a great time here just relaxed, swam, had a few drinks, and dug up seashells
Spent the day at Coki Beach and loved it. Cannot wait to go back here again
Nassau had a lot of beautiful sights we enjoy and took pictures of.