Very good cruise for Singles. I recommend this cruise.

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Getaway
Cabin Type: Suite

This was my 16th cruise. I first started cruising with Norweigan in 1997. I stopped because the cabins were so small. I must admit that the service was excellent, the food was good and there was always something to do. I love cruising solo even though I chose a mini-suite instead of staying in the studio's that they have assigned for solo traverls. I was able to visit the studio's and they were very nice indeed. They have their own private lounge which is beautiful. The only down- side part was that they were very small and had no windows. I loved the mytime dining and the various retaurants that you could dine at. I do feel there were too many restaurants that they charged for. The sea days was wonderful. I got to meet a lot ofwonderful people. The beauty of cruising solo is you can do what you want, when you want to, and when you feel the need to be with others there is always someone willing to chat with you. I would defintely do this cruise again and do it

alone again.

I never got a chance to eat in the dining rooms but the buffets was great O'Sheehan's Bar Grill was excellent. I spent a lot of time there.

There was always so much too do. There was something for everyone. from bingo to Rock climbing.

The shows was awesome. I highly recommend Legally blond and Burn the Floor. they provided some of the best entertainment thata I have seen on any cruise line.

Even though I was alone I saw quite a few activities for the children. I even satyed and watched the Dora review it was very good.

Everyone was nice, polite and very friendly. No matter who I ran into they were always polite and very pleasant.

The ship was beautiful and very clean.

The staterooms were ok. They were nice and clean but, still on the small size. I had a mini-suite and found nothing worthy of calling it a suite at all.

This ship is only 2 months old. It was lovely, clean and had a very good stabilizer system. You hardly knew you were on a ship. I actually purchased a coupon to travel again on this cruise line within the next 4 years. I'm going to travel again this year. I really loved everything about this ship.

only had a chance to see it leaving the airport and leaving the city to cruise. I loved what I was able to see,
Beautiful island a must visit.
Nice island to tour. Must go to the Mountain Top.
Loved the Blue Lagoon Island will defi tely go there again. Nice, peacweful, clean and the staff was so friendly.