THE BEST CRUISE I EVER HAD

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2014

I HAVE BEEN CRUISING SINCE THE EARLY 60'S, HAVE CRUISE IN ALMOST ALL ALL COMPANYS, BUT THIS CRUISE ON THE GETAWAY WAS THE BEST OUT OF THE 30'S I HAVE TAKEN.

IT WAS SO GOOD THAT I BOOKED ANOTHER CRUISE FOR MY DAUGTHER, AT THIS MOMENTS , SHE IS CRUISING ON THE GETAWAY AND SHE HAS E-MAIL ME, THAT SHE LOVED IT.

I HAD A SOLO CABIN WHICH WAS EXCELLENT, VERY PRIVATE AND COMFORTABLE,

THE RESTAURANTS WERE EXCELLENT BOTH THE FREE ONES AS WELL AS THE SPECIALTIES.

THE BURN TO THE FLOR SHOW SUPER GREAT.

THE ADDITION OF THE FLAMINGO BAR AND GRILL WITH TYPICAL LATIN FOOD IS EXCELLENT.

OVERALL, IT WAS THE BEST CRUISE , LOOKING FOWARD FOR A CRUISE ON THE "ESCAPE" NEXT YEAR

SUPER