Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Misleading Cruise

Sail Date: July 09, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The favorite part was the washy washy happy happy lady making sure everyone hands are clean. The cruise needs more than one pool and the worst part of all is the 1200 dollar pending charge that is withheld from my bank for days. I was told funds will be released in 5 business days, however that is not the case. We are still waiting to spend our money and it's been day 9. If I do not have my money back Monday morning, I will have to call guest relations and hold for 45 minutes to speak to a representative, and then hold an additional 30 minutes for a three way call to the bank. This waiting period is ridiculous and futile. We will never cruise again with Norwegian, hopefully they can rectify this situation tomorrow.

Port Canaveral, Florida