The Gem

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 09, 2016

My family and I had a great time, Room was kind of tight for two adults and a 16 year old, and they said that room can fit up to four people??  I don't know where?? We had the dinner and drink package which was great!!  The specialty restaurants were awesome.  My son had the soda package, but he only wanted the non alcoholic strawberry daiquiris which we had to pay for, because they had no package for that..  Overall we had a great time.  Very pricey!!!  They do charge for every little thing.. I will try Royal next and compare.

Clean but small