Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Best cruise ever

Sail Date: April 01, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Had a fantastic time, didn't want to leave the ship. The entire crew was wonderful. The entertainment was outstanding. Every night a different show and every show was good enough to be on Broadway. Tim K. was great on and off stage. He was very sociable and made it his business to make time to meet and talk with as many people as he could. He's a really nice man and Norwegian should be proud to have him. George was outstanding both with Jersey Boys and by himself. We didn't want his show to end. Edwin our steward was great, He went out of his way to take care of us. I have been on 3 different cruises so far and by far this was the best one yet. The Ports were nice to see but the real vacation was on the ship. I would have no problem taking this cruise again and I probably wouldn't even leave the ship. the food was out of this world. Eat in all the restaurants and I can't say anything  bad about any of them. Everything you could ever want from a vacation. Looking forward to my next Norwegian cruise and I will be doing my best to take the GEM again.

Great room with great views. Very clean and well maintained. Wish the weather at sea was better so we could have used the balcony more, but that's no ones fault but mother natures.
New York, New York
This is my home town.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The Bacardi tour was a waste of time. Never again.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Got off the ship and their was nothing to do at the port. The shops were closed and the ones that were open were selling real crap. I would never recommend any one to get off the ship here.