Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A little disappointed

Sail Date: April 01, 2016

I have been on this ship three other times and have been very happy until this trip.  I think some kind of a dress code should be enforced.  People were showing up for dinner looking like the just came in from mowing their lawns.

This is the first time that I've been on since they updated the ship and I think it looks very nice.

they had just changed over the menus and the food was not that great. I've been on this ship before and the food was better. They do no change the lunch menu in the Pacific and that gets boring fast.

1 Comment