Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

It was ok trip, but nothing SPECIAL

Sail Date: January 12, 2016

I am 82 years old and my daughter gave me this cruise as  a present. I went with my friend for 10 days.

I was surprised to find out that room (even though it was balcony) was very small, the beds were literally attached one to another.

Everything is was for an additional "purchase" - all restaurants (unless you want to use the buffet), drink and even the entertainment. Activities were very poor and they were all concentrated toward get as much as possible money from people (i.e. bingo, comedies, etc). Food was OK

I think that Director of the NCL should really take a close look on what is going on. $1000 per person that my daughter paid was a lot of money and I would expect to have much better service and treatment.

Very small room and not very clean either.