Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 12, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Gem

I enjoyed the warm weather in Eastern Caribbean.  I enjoyed the shows the ship provided, particularly duo husband-and-wife acrobats, the magicians, and the comedian, Tim K. The food in the dining room was terrific. I just discovered the Chinese food in Orchard Cafe was free (some dishes have charges). Ship, dining rooms, cabin were clean. I also enjoyed the walk in Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. Tortola was kind of shabby looking, good thing we only had 3 hours stay.

Clean except toilet seat cover fell apart on the 5th day of the cruise but was quickly fixed.