My first cruise

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 02, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Gem

I went with my family of six.  We all had a great time.  The balcony stateroom  was very clean and fresh.  Beautiful view every morning and night. The food was really delicious.  The staff were very nice and respectful.  The entertainment was super excellent, especially the dancers!!  The excursions were great.  First time snorkeling and I loved it.  The ocean shore in the carribbean has a very strong undertow so be careful.  Go to the Virgin Gorda Baths excursion and bring your own snorkel equipment if you have it.  It was a beautiful vacation for all of us.  I am saving to go again asap.

Will choose this cabin again in a heartbeat.

Definetly do the Ultimate Dining Package. The food was even more delicious than the buffet and they had specialties I never had before. The staff in the specialty restaurants really wanted you to be pleased.