Not Happy At All

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 03, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem

We took this same cruise last year and loved it.  But we were very disappointed with this year's cruise.  Last year we had gone to 6 ports and this year 21/2 ports.I don't understand why Tortola's port was picked. I feel that this island is a waste of time, as we only was on the island for 41/2 hours.                                     We have traveled on Norwegian Cruise line many times, and I feel this cruise did not measure up to your standards.

Our cabin stewardess Marrianne was a doll the attention she gave us was top of the line. I told her that I would kidnap her and take her home.