Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great vacation!

Sail Date: November 13, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Sailed on the same ship same time last year.  Last year was disappointed but crew came to my cabin to ask personally what my complaints were. I was traveling with my severely handicapped daughter and told them what my complaints were.  They begged us to try them again and promised a lot of changes were to be made. Well it was the best decision we made to try this boat again. There was nothing to do on the boat last year especially when in port.  There was 1 show each night you either rushed your dinner or missed the show. Music around the ship was scarce.  The cruise this year had 2 show times each night, music was everywhere on the boat.  There was plenty to do in port. The shows were fantastic and they had handicapped seating available. The crew couldn't have been any nicer or more accommodating. The Norwegian Gem will def see us back again!! Thank you for a wonderful vacation!

Loved our room!