Don't Go on this Cruise

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

8 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 13, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem

The weather was great and that's about the best I can say about this cruise.  The cruise director's staff doesn't have a clue what is going on.  DON'T PLAY ANY OF THE GAMES IT'S A RIP OFF!   I played Deal or No Deal - they were advertising as 2 'CARDS" for $19.95 so I purchased 2 cards.  I then reviewed my account in my room and was charged $39.90 for the game.  Told by the desk that it was 2 "GAMES" for $19.95 and I told her that is not what they said.  This was the last night of the cruise I was so angry I didn't eat dinner.  After 5 hours the assistant cruise director finally credited my account for $40.00.  Don't have any braids done on the private island!  I had a french braid put in my hair.  The woman moved my head around and pulled my hair so much that I had horrible neck pain that night which almost brought me to tears.  In addition to the $15.00 for the braid I had to pay $80.00 to get a neck massage on the ship (therapist was wonderful).  Don't get a pedicure - $80.00 and not worth it!  The Japanese restaurant food is bad - go to Benihana - the waitress refused to get me a cocktail until she explained how the restaurant worked - so I got up and went to the bar and got my own drink (bartender was fabulous).  The bars on the most part are understaffed and you have to stand in line while little kids are getting virgin drinks.  Getting to excursions is another nightmare they send you all over just to stand & wait.  Don't go to Disney - you only have 4 hours and it is not worth it.  The fast disembarkment is anything but that you stand in line for an hour they need to come up with a better system.  The best place was the casino bartenders are great - but it is the only casino I have ever been in that I was charged for coffee.  I don't think I will ever go on another Norwegian cruise.

Don't go to any specialty restaurants and if you want to eat in the main dining room Grand Pacifica you have to dress.

Only had 4 hours in Disney which isn't enough.
Went to Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter best part of the trip!