Keep an eye on your money

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem

The reason this review is getting 2 stars instead of one is because the cruise itself was great.  The staff, food, experience was awesome.  With that being said,  KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR MONEY!  This cruise has a way of screwing you out of a deposit if you pay with a debit card with no refund what so ever.  Not only that but I was supposed to receive 50 dollars onboard credit which I never received with no refund of that either.  The experience as I said was great, but because they decided to mess with my money, I will never be sailing with Norwegian again.

WAY to many hagglers. Spent only 3 hours on the island due to this.