Very good experience!!!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2015

This was my first cruise as well as my boyfriend's so it was a learning experience for us. The food was great, i ate wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much!!!!! Cagney's and Teppanyaki were AMAZING! As far as the food, I am a seafood lover so I do wish they had more seafood options especially at the complimentary dining. The pools were a bit on the chilly side for my liking so I sent more time in the hot tub which were always crowded since there were only 4 on the entire ship. But it was great and very relaxing. Happy  I have already told many family and friends about my experience and they are ready to book a trip.

Purchase a beverage package...well worth it

Atlantis was very nice