Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise experience

Sail Date: April 15, 2015

It was a good experience. I have to say that by far, Royal Caribbean was better in quality of people, service, food and entertainment. The best parts of the cruise were exploring the islands and Gio. Gio was an outstanding cruise director.

Bowling should be free. Royal Caribbean had many more activities with no charge.
Destinations were great. We ventured out on our own. Didn't do any excursions.
The room was great.
New York, New York
I love NY.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Not much to do other than shopping.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Beautiful island. We rented a jeep and explored the island. had a blast.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
This is my favorite island. I would definitely do a full vacation here. Price were the best here.
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Not enough time on the island. Awesome views.