Cruise experience

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 15, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem

It was a good experience. I have to say that by far, Royal Caribbean was better in quality of people, service, food and entertainment. The best parts of the cruise were exploring the islands and Gio. Gio was an outstanding cruise director.

Bowling should be free. Royal Caribbean had many more activities with no charge.

The room was great.
I love NY.
Not much to do other than shopping.
Beautiful island. We rented a jeep and explored the island. had a blast.
This is my favorite island. I would definitely do a full vacation here. Price were the best here.
Not enough time on the island. Awesome views.