Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great fun, expensive games and average food!

Sail Date: December 13, 2014

What can I say. .. my family and I really enjoyed ourselves. Splash academy knows how to give the kids what they want. The cruise activities were plentiful, but Bingo is pricey and deal or no deal could be more reasonably priced. As for food, I wish the sit down restaurants had more variety on their menu and the buffet food could be better seasoned. The hamburger buns were stale the whole cruise. Ugh!
Lastly, everyone on the staff was overall nice but, .75 a minute for Internet, even for the cruise staff. Give me a break, that was completely unacceptable! If there is no TV at least give Internet free for 2 hours per floor a day, I would've kissed someone for this kind of access. The cruise staff should have free Internet from 11p-5am when most of the vacationers are sleeping. I mean they travel for 9 months out of the year. That's not too much to ask!!!
needs more variety on menus and dining
Our cabin cleaner Patrick was phenomenol, but the Internet guy, not so much. ..!
The best, totally beat out Carnival!
my kids preformed a circus at the end that wad absolutely beautiful. .
Go team, great fun!
Thanks for a great time. .
It was too small for the size bag we carried, we tripped over our luggage the whole time. I mean it's a 9 night cruise, 4 ppl can wear a lot of clothes. The bedding was adequate but literally took up the room. .
New York, New York
Take my advice; walk up to 11th Avenue 1 block up from the Port, to get a reasonable can, they wanted to charge $40 to drive the family 6 blocks. A yellow/green cab costs $7.95
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The CVS saved our lives offering dramamine, but I was leary of all the guys trying to give a tour. perhaps I've heard too much about Puerto Rico!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The traffic, was wow!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Beach was nice, ppl are really hustling, $15 for two chairs and umbrella rental. Nothing is free but the beach!
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
The ppl were authentic, but I had just enough time at the port to see a Dolphin and run back. I was #anxious the whole time.

See comments